If you subscribed via the Apple (iOS) App, you will need to cancel through the Apple iTunes and App Store, as per Apple's in-app purchase policy:
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch:
- Tap Settings on the home screen.
- Tap App and iTunes Store.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID (you may need to sign in with your Apple ID).
- Under Subscriptions, tap Manage. If you don't see a subscription in iTunes and are still being charged, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Use the options to manage your subscription. Turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel a subscription. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
You can find out more about cancelling your In-App purchase via Apple Support HERE.
If you subscribed via the Google Play Store, you will need to cancel through the Google Play Store:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store
- Tap Menu > Subscriptions
- Tap the subscription you want to cancel
- Tap Cancel subscription
- Follow the onscreen instructions
Important: Uninstalling an app will not automatically stop your subscription. You must cancel your subscription to end your subscription. If you uninstall the app without canceling your subscription, you will still be charged. If an app you've purchased a subscription for is removed from Google Play, your future subscription will be automatically canceled but past subscriptions will not be refunded.
If you would like to discuss your subscription further, our Passionate Support Team would love to help! You can contact our support team HERE.